No customization options are available.

SOCAL Iron Buttocks (at least for me) 28OCT2017 - 8hrs 416 Miles - Too much fun!

Discussion in 'Readers Rides' started by Nomad5326, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Nomad5326

Nomad5326 Member Contributor

Woke early am yesterday w/a need to ride. Ate Bkfst and quickly plotted this route. Rode my arse off, ate in some really cool small town places (I like to stop to eat and hang), met really cool people not caught up in the rat race, got home, showered and went to a dinner party then crashed until 9am this morning. I've never ridden that far w/o a straight line destination planned and a stopover. Love this bike. Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.33.10 PM.png

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  2. boxter

boxter Active Member

Awesome , envy....

Ged

3. mousejockey40

mousejockey40 Active Member

Nice but why did it take you so long? ;)

Nomad5326, Leon.P. and duccrazydave like this.
  4. Nomad5326

Nomad5326 Member Contributor

Cause I love old diners/etc and like to chat w/off-beat peoples! Adds to my enjoyment. Spent over an hour and a half just eating and hanging w/a restaurant owner going though all the bar/hand/mind game toys they had (you know, the puzzles, etc we knew as kids)..... he did them all behind his back and shut me down! You know...these things![​IMG]

5. Bill the Cat

Bill the Cat Active Member

Any pics from the Salton Sea area? I may have to ask for your recommendations on a route in the future. I'll be riding from SF to SD and want to bypass traffic snarls in LA.