No customization options are available.

Shoei Neotec prices dropping

Discussion in 'Helmets, Leathers, Boots and Gloves' started by wessie, Oct 29, 2017.

1. wessie

wessie Well-Known Member

I guess Shoei will have a replacement soon so UK dealers are starting to discount.

https://www.mandp.co.uk/featured-products/shoei-neotec-flip-front-helmet-anth-sil.html
    Reduced to £299 delivered. Silver or Anthracite only.
    I visited my local Helmet City but they could not get near this. Best price is £380, Sportsbikeshop is also £380
    I told a mate a few weeks ago that I did not like flip helmets, but had not tried on the Neotec due to the £500 price tag. Well, tried it today and it feels like a Shoei but opens to a jet helmet style.
    I've ordered an anthracite one from M&P.

Nomad5326 likes this.
  2. MrVvrroomm

MrVvrroomm Well-Known Member

That's a pretty good deal. If they drop to under $400 here in the US, I'll probably pick up another one.
    I have the Anthracite now.

3. boxter

boxter Active Member

Cheap helmet, but beware not dual homologated.

You would expect it from a 500/300£ helmet

Ged

4. wessie

wessie Well-Known Member

Mine arrived today at my office - M&P seem to have improved greatly in the last year or two - orders used to take ages to arrive a while ago.
    Also, some sizes are out of stock now. Someone on the UKGS forum reports that a phone call will result in an alternative colour being offered. He was given a choice of white, gloss black or matte black.

5. Brian63

Brian63 Active Member

Hi all New version will be released at Italian bike show it has been but dealers will be available in UK in the new year.
    I have been looking at a replacement for schuberth s2 pro unfortunately schuberth have changed the shape of there helmets both c4 & c3 pro do not fit me so now I have purchased a shoei gt air
    Brian