No customization options are available.

Relocating to Little Rock

Discussion in 'USA Southeast Riders' started by jgrm1, Mar 15, 2017.

1. jgrm1

jgrm1 New Member

I am relocating to the Little Rock metro in the next couple of weeks and want to start building my network of people with similar interests in the area. Do any forum members line in that area? Please pass along any club meetings, bike nights, or regular get-togethers that would be of interest.

Here’s a little about me. I am bringing with me a small collection of British and European bikes that includes: Ducatis, Triumphs, Nortons, and BMWs. I have been riding for 25 years. I enjoy working on my bikes – including some restoration work - as well as riding them. I get out for regular local rides and try getting at least one long distance multi-day trip in per year. Past annual trips have been up the west coast, a lap around the Great Lakes, and Nebraska to Galveston, via Vermont.

I look forward to exploring Arkansas roads.

-Jeff

ray2 likes this.
  2. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

NW Arkansas has great roads.
    I see you were reading the Arkansas Ride in. Hope you can make it.

3. jgrm1

jgrm1 New Member

I wish I could, but am going to be jammed up relocating and starting a new job. Perhaps the 2nd annual..

-Jeff

ray2 and Lee like this.
  4. Bug Dr.

Bug Dr. Member

jgrm1, did you make it to the Rock? I'm just down the road in Russellville if you want to meet for a ride.
    Mike