No customization options are available.

R1200RS wanted UK

Discussion in 'Members Classifieds' started by Steve S, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Steve S

Steve S New Member

Anyone thinking of selling in the UK?

2. Embee

Embee New Member

Funny you should mention it Steve S, but yes was going to test the water with my R1200RS Sport SE. Simply hasn't been getting the use it deserves. It's a June 15 Lupin Blue bike, unmarked with full BM service history at Bowker Preston, always garaged and Only 6300 miles. Looking for £8800 . Interested let me know and I'll send photos. Located in Preston Lamcs

MrVvrroomm likes this.
  3. Steve S

Steve S New Member

Thanks PM sent

4. Embee

Embee New Member

...pm replied to, thx

5. steviegasgas

steviegasgas Member

Good price for the fastest colour!

6. Embee

Embee New Member

I know, do you think it's too cheap.... ?

If anyone else wants photos, let me know. Nice problem to have I know, but I also have a GSA and a Thruxton R, and 3 nice bikes is maybe one too many according to my Wife !

7. steviegasgas

steviegasgas Member

No, not too cheap, its at the bottom end of the sales prices I would say but to be much higher then your better off buying at a dealer with a 12 month warranty added. I bought mine beginning of the year for less and it had all Panniers and sat Nav included. It had 2k more miles and had been dropped in a car park to the side, so I would say yours is a fair price. Hard time to shift bikes now, I am selling the S1000r and had not many real calls on it for ages. :)

8. Embee

Embee New Member

Thx. Have to admit maybe my hearts not fully in the sale as its a fabulous bike in immaculate ' as new condition' - not a mark on it, and kept in attached brick garage (ie warm and dry !). Had an offer and would have accepted it if it had been within 150 quid of my asking price price, but I'm not desperate enough to sell at any price.

Someone might wants buy themselves an early Christmas present, and as we all know there's probably no better bike for those dry and cold riding days with the heated grips and elecy bits looking after you !