No customization options are available.

Nurburgring April 2nd

Discussion in 'European Riders' started by Allan_MV, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Allan_MV

Allan_MV Member

Anyone on here attending the big meeting at Nurburgring on the weekend of 1st/2nd April ?

2. Andy Griffiths

Andy Griffiths Well-Known Member

Big meeting ?

3. Allan_MV

Allan_MV Member

4. GordonH

GordonH Well-Known Member

...I think there is also a free "blessing" as well....it's close to Easter..

.....enjoy the procession lap.......if you've never been round the ring, a top and tailed lap lets you appreciate the complexity of the circuit (and the elevation changes) with minimal risk..

There are a few good bars and restaurants (blu ekcke?) in Adenau........plus a good steak on a stone deal at Sabine Smitz family hotel (pistonklaus ?) close to the circuit.

Please excuse my murder of the German language!
    Enjoy

5. Allan_MV

Allan_MV Member

Gordon
    I was at The Green Hell last year with my Aprilia Tuono V4R and did a lap. Stayed at Am Tiergarten which is where we are staying this trip too. 9 of us going I believe. We will of course have at least one meal in Pistenklause. I am simply going just to get out for a ride with some friends. We will ride along Mosel but it will be crowded so lets see.

6. GordonH

GordonH Well-Known Member

Enjoy the trip - I'm quite envious as there is great riding around that area - I usually do a cross country route to the Ring from Malmedy on minor roads through the eastern Ardennes and Western Eiffel - great roads and almost all traffic free