No customization options are available.

Navigator V1Problems

Discussion in 'UK Riders' started by Hugh, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Hugh

Hugh Member

Recently I sent my nav V1 back to Garmin as Media never worked properly. The replacement has a different problem. Live traffic never works despite the fact that via my iPhone I am lined with Garmin Smart Link (not so smart in my opinion!). Anyway, does anyone know how to get live traffic updates? I never had this problem with my TomTOM Rider. Also the safety cameras feature doesn't appear to be working though I suspect I shall have to subscribe to Cyclops. Not impressed with Garmin given cost of the unit.

2. boxter

boxter Active Member

You can get a one off update with Cyclops for camera, its cheaper, I do mine just before tours.

My old sat nav works well but has issues with playing mp3's over head set.

Ged

3. SauRoN

SauRoN Well-Known Member

And here I am struggling just to get mine to connect to Smart Link.

Sometimes works sometimes doesn't since iOS 11 upgrade.

When it eventually connects it usually just works with traffic by itself but I know there is an option in the menu to enable/disable it so maybe you need to do that once?

4. Keith R

Keith R Member

I find that occasionally I need to restart the app on my phone (android not IOS) to get the traffic working again. As soon as I do that it works perfectly. The app is always running on my phone, but still does play up sometimes. That is with a Navigator V.

ray2 likes this.
  5. Timbotc

Timbotc Member

Upgrade has fixed my IOS issues......so far!