No customization options are available.

Max BMW Octoberfest Sunday 4 October Hunter Mountain

Discussion in 'USA Northeast Riders' started by fischetg, Oct 1, 2015.

1. fischetg

fischetg Active Member

We are going up to this event on Sunday. Anyone else in?

MAX BMW Motorcycles
    September 22 at 1:44pm · Edited ·
    Join us for our annual fall riding and eating event at Hunter Mountain, NY! This weekend-long event on October 3rd and 4th will include Hunter's Oktoberfest food, drink and music, stunt shows on Saturday by Teach McNeil and demo rides from MAX BMW on both days.

Demo Tours: Come ride one of the new models you have been curious about on some of the best riding roads in the northeast! Demo rides will run continuously throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday. Sign ups are first-come first-served basis, so come to the blue tents and register for your slot as soon as you arrive.

GS Riding: Due to changes on the mountain and wedding activities at the peak, we will not be hosting an organized off-road event this year. However, there is some great dual sport riding in the area and many participants plan on taking some off-road excursions. If you are interested in joining a small group for an informal ride, please inquire at our blue tents.

Camping and Lodging: There is camping available and there are plenty of lodging options at Hunter. See the Hunter Mountain web site for more information.

Admission is FREE! No registration is necessary and riders of all brands of motorcycle are welcome to attend. Bring your friends and have fun!

2. MRM

MRM Active Member

How was the event? Couldn't make it, but would have loved too! Bought my RS at MAX in South Windsor, CT and they were great! Looking forward to riding at some of their events soon!

3. fischetg

fischetg Active Member

It was tons of fun. I had the opportunity to go on 3 test rides on some beautiful roads. After riding the S1000r, RnineT and s1000rr. I still thing a I made a great choice with this bike.

4. Caveman

Caveman Well-Known Member

I totally didn't even know about it. Must have not read my emails from them. I got two bikes from Brookfield CT, and really like that dealership and teh whole Max network.