No customization options are available.

Lost my Fob key

Discussion in 'General R1200RS Discussions' started by dinez, Jan 4, 2018.

1. dinez

dinez Member

That’s correct Darrell.

2. Stixx

Stixx Active Member

I suspect if you keep your keys in your pants pockets they will develop holes more frequently. LOL Ask me how I know. I love the newest Riding jackets from Klim and Revit and a few others who make sleeve pockets that zip and are smallish that hold my FOB nicely and are secure . Just have to remember to not throw my jacket over the windscreen and go inside for a meal as someone could just drive off with the bike and jacket. although l have not had that actually happen . When I travel over a couple thousand mile trips (recently 8000 miles) I generally wear my Klim Latitiude as it is nicely versatile for climate with simple additions as needed and is always water proof and has the lovely little pocket in the left arm sleeve which is the perfect size for my FOB and if a Pillion is along makes a good place for her license credit card and lipstick on her jacket. My Revit pants have two water proof shallow pockets in front that are horizontal with watertight zippers that hold one as well if I'm wearing a jacket that doesn't have the sleeve one.

3. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

At first we put the fob in our jacket pockets but decided it was safer to keep it in our pants pocket since we lay our jackets on the bikes a lot of times.
    Like you mentioned the Klim jacket is handy for the fob with the sleeve pocket and the Latitude also has a short lanyard you can clip the fob to in one of the chest pockets.
    Wish the pants had the same lanyard setup.

4. Grumpy Goat

Grumpy Goat Well-Known Member Contributor

My Olympia jacket has a cell phone pocket on the inside left, that is too small for most phones but perfect for a key fob. :)