No customization options are available.

Hi from Prince Edward Island

Discussion in 'Canadian Riders' started by Jim Evans, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Jim Evans

Jim Evans Well-Known Member

Anyone in Atlantic Canada interested in going for a ride sometime?

2. Robin holland

Robin holland Member

Jim
    I am in pacific Australia but I would love a ride trip sometime cheers robin

3. Jim Evans

Jim Evans Well-Known Member

Hi Robin,
    Maybe when I get the floats fitted I can get down there and we'll do it!
    Jim

4. Bazza Beemer

Bazza Beemer Well-Known Member

Calgary boy going riding tomorrow into Canmore at gateway to the Rockies. Will come back via the summer road over past Kananaskis. 300km round trip. Son will be with me on his FZ09 and a friend on his MG Stelvio. Weather is supposed to be high teens C.

5. Bazza Beemer

Bazza Beemer Well-Known Member

Well we went and had a great time. Weather was fantastic and got to wear my new BMW EVO 6 helmet except it looked all yellowish and distorted so took the PIN lens out.(Back home I looked and realised the yellow was the peel off plastic - goofball am I). The park was a zoo and at one traffic stop, in place due to high volume, they were turning the cars away. Son and I pulled up and the guy waved us through. We need loudhailers in our helmets as I was LMAO going up the road to our destination. Went from Calgary (at speeds like I had stolen it, damn thing wont slow down and I am on Road setting) to Lake Louise up hill to Lake Moraine and back to Lousie. About 225kms and it took 12.5 liters (2.75 imp gals) so it is doing about 5.5l/100km. Pretty good for less than 700km total. Lots of speeding on the way back through the park backroads Cops were busy on the 4 lanes and there was no traffic on the backroad!!. Passing was easy and am getting used to nearly 2.5 times the yellow posted corner speed. Came back way into Calgary and ran two more radar traps - I am not betting on this but I am sure the laser has to be setup and aimed and it must be hard to get bikes as I was waaaaaayyyy over twice and never got the wave. All in all no regrets buying this bike and boy do I love that shift assist pro. I am mixing using it and not using it with automatic reactions. Awesome.