No customization options are available.

Help checking out a Bike

Discussion in 'USA Northeast Riders' started by ARAO, Dec 25, 2016.

1. ARAO

ARAO Member

Looking for someone to help check out a bike in NH.

If you are close to 03862 and some time on Tue/Wed Please PM me.

Thanks
    Arvind

2. vat

vat Active Member

You might see if the seller will allow you to have Max BMW in NH pick it up and check it out. I know someone who did something like that before they flew out to buy a bike in the Mid West and rode it back East. When the local BMW shop told him it would cost x amount of dollars to get it back to "A" condition. He worked out the price for the bike, by showing the seller what the dealer wrote up.

3. ARAO

ARAO Member

Thanks Vat, I am getting the bike from Max BMW itself ;-)

However I am still a little uncomfortable purchasing a bike just based on the Dealer Pics (even thought its still under warranty) and thus was hoping if someone close by can go take a look.

4. ARAO

ARAO Member

Received the Bike today !!!

5. Jett

Jett Member

How do you like it? Max BMW is used by my friends and they say the chain is very good.

6. ARAO

ARAO Member

I've ridden the bike just once due to weather & like it so far. Dealing with Max was good & they were pretty helpful. They took pics/videos so I could check the bike virtually. They did miss a couple items & are in the process of correcting them.

Since this was a BMW owned bike + under warranty, the chances of something bad was less so I purchased it unseen. I think I scored a good deal, so am happy with it ;-)

Jett likes this.