No customization options are available.

Hello......................Is anybody out there????????

Discussion in 'USA Northeast Riders' started by Mr. 36654, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Alda

Alda Active Member

Nice day in Sydney today, shame the bike's in the UK.

2. Aussie Import

Aussie Import Well-Known Member

24° C and fine. F1 cars are running!!!

3. Mr. 36654

Mr. 36654 Well-Known Member

9 April ...........First ride of the season! 160 miles in the sticks. The grass is getting green and leaves will be on the trees in 3~4 weeks......

Bravo likes this.
  4. Bravo

Bravo Plenty in the tank Contributor

We had an absolute corker of a day yesdey,only downside was it seemed everyone brought their bikes out of hibernation,loads of power rangers holding me up as I tried to filter through the congestion on the coast road.......... Bless em.

5. Mr. 36654

Mr. 36654 Well-Known Member

There was a lot of shinny clean first timers out as well in my area. Surprisingly, or, truly, sadly, a lot of the folks out and about were riding Harley or GoldWing trikes. Why anyone would do that is beyond me. I can only assume it's a transitional vehicle to the motorized wheel chair they'll run at the rest home......

Leon.P. and Bravo like this.
  6. GordonH

GordonH Well-Known Member

Similar experience on Sunday .....was out with Mrs GH on my favourite road in Leicesetershire (B6047).....but in her MX5 (nice day, roof down natch).........route was full (and I mean full) of Power Rangers insisting on sitting 4ft off her offside rear bumper with 7k revs dialed in..........looking for the overtake (?). Until yesterday I had no idea how intimidating (and noisy in an open car) this was...Mrs GH not amused.

General standard of riding was abysmal - tailgating, overtakes on blind corners/crests, bad positioning and excessive speed (in the wrong place!). No wonder B6047 is heavily policed on Sunny Sundays.

Mrs GH's comments "My biggest worry when driving amongst these nutters is that someone will crash and die in front of me - I don't want to have to deal with a de-capitated body on a Sunday afternoon drive!"

Lets hope it calms down a bit as Spring turns to Summer.....though I suspect that Darwins Law will claim a few.

By the way, this is the first time in over 40 years of riding that I have felt so negative to fellow bikers........I must be getting old!

7. Bravo

Can you imagine how difficult it would be to remove their blood for the upholstery? Nightmare.

Leon.P. likes this.
  8. GordonH

...it is leather, rather than fabric, so open the doors and a quick swill down with a bucket of soapy water would do the trick.

Joking aside, I was genuinely shocked by the display of poor riding.

9. Bravo

Phew that's lucky then:)
    Yes it was quite frustrating having to second guess whether the bike in front was going to overtake or not as they sometimes indicated and sometimes not,loved it when I caught someone up only to have them panic brake when entering a corner:mad:

10. GordonH

....they all do that.....hedges are full of the lesser spotted power ranger at this time of the year!

11. Bravo

Feckin eedjits :)