No customization options are available.

Greenville SC : Tanners Big Orange

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by John Zeller, Dec 4, 2017.

1. John Zeller

John Zeller New Member

Tanners Big Orange , Greenville,SC
    2016 R12RS : 14 mos . Only 789 Miles
    No aftermarket support : wanted sport saddle bags , not touring bags : no cigar .
    Anyone else ?

2. ray2

ray2 Well-Known Member Contributor

Okay - this sounds a little pathological.... I defer to Dr. @Bravo for recommendations....
    Not clear what you mean by this. You're a BMW owner. Lot's of producers of aftermarket products waiting for your money.
    If you mean you want to eliminate all the mounting hardware and simply go with the soft bags that many of us have tried on sport bikes - there's now a ton of options. (Revzilla lists 183 different models of saddlebags alone.)

If you mean that you simply want smaller, though not necessarily more aerodynamic bags than stock - I've seen the K1300S bags/ F800ST bags and SW Motech sport bags mounted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Previously posted on forum by Kongping http://r1200rsforums.com/threads/f800st-panniers-on-r1200rs.978/
    [​IMG]

....?!? Cigars always available:
    [​IMG]

I might note that although my cousin, Jim Bourey was director of planning for Greenville for years, after real jobs managing Maricopa County and Hennepin County, I never did find an excuse to go to Tanner's....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    Bill the Cat and Lee like this.