No customization options are available.

Gloves when riding in France

Discussion in 'Helmets, Leathers, Boots and Gloves' started by DABs, Sep 18, 2017.

1. DABs

DABs Active Member

Yup, got one of those :-(

2. Brian63

Brian63 Active Member

I have had my schuberth 4 years but when it was it manufacturers I don't have a clue

3. boxter

boxter Active Member

The best helmet I have owned, from my point of view was a Shoei, knocked spots of my present Schuberth, I had the Shoei for 2 years it being one year old when I bought it, when I went to get a new visor I was informed by the local bike shop that the parts for the Shoei had been discontinued, I rang the main agent for Shoei and they confirmed that the helmet was then over three years old and was no longer supported. Gutted or what.

Ged

4. swedkg

swedkg Active Member

5. m1bjr

m1bjr Member

It's safety equipment, by law it should have a production date. Likely inside the lining ?

6. m1bjr

m1bjr Member

Exactly.
    Only time I have seen them is around Calais, and one speed trap with bikes and lasers near TOURS in the services entrance.
    As rare as they are here, but with more ground to cover...

7. wessie

wessie Well-Known Member

Brittany was a revelation in terms of traffic law enforcement: I saw one speed camera and that was on an urban ring road at Brest. None on rural roads like you get in Burgundy. They do like their speed bumps. I saw 2 gendarmes: both on foot in hi-vis near a market being set-up, presumably to deter traders flogging counterfeit goods. I saw one police vehicle in St Malo - a Police National Berlingo - never understood what their function is. Traffic seems beneath them as they never stop vehicles. No gendarmes on motorcycles, no gendarme speed traps, no gendarme cars in the 5 days trip.