No customization options are available.

Givi e370 installed

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Ben Waters, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Ben Waters

Ben Waters New Member

Installed the Givi e370 top case. The cost was much less than the BMW, and the case is a bit larger in size (39l). And i dont currently intend to leave the top box installed all the time. Installation was quick and easy. Seems like a solid choice for the money.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lacemi likes this.
  2. Grumpy Goat

Grumpy Goat Well-Known Member Contributor

Nice. Love Givi products myself.

3. Richard230

Richard230 Well-Known Member Contributor

I have one of those top boxes on my Zero. It works very well, I like the styling, and certainly was a good value. :)

4. oldbikemart

oldbikemart New Member

This is what I want to do, but Givi here in UK say it can't be done on the OE rack. Did the mounting plate just fit on?

5. Ben Waters

Ben Waters New Member

The included honeycomb style mount went on without any major issues, but you may have to work on where to place it for best fit. I removed the silver plastic piece of the BMW luggage mount so the oem mount was a bit recessed before placing the givi bracket on. I used 2 of the original mounting holes of the plate and 3 of the included GIVI mounting brackets to secure the luggage rack down. It is pushes the luggage forward and covers the rear pillion seat a bit (see pictures). Might be a problem if you ride with a passenger, which i don't (she has a ktm 1290 sa).

oldbikemart likes this.