No customization options are available.

Essex & Herts Air Ambulance run

Discussion in 'UK Riders' started by Willy, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Willy

Willy Well-Known Member

Next Sunday 10th September is the annual Essex & Herts charity air ambulance run. Starting from Ford Research Centre at Dunton riding 60 miles to Harwich where there is a family fun day. See link below for more details. Would be good to get some RS's down there and of course additional support for what is a very worthy cause.
    https://ehaat.org/events/motorcycle-run-harwich-family-fun-day/

ray2 likes this.
  2. Alan Thomas

Alan Thomas New Member

Yes, we'll be there. It's a great event and i've tried to support it for the past few years, some fun things to do in Harwich and there is always the Alma pub.

3. Willy

Willy Well-Known Member

Great, at least I know what bike to look out for! See you there.

4. Richard Judd

Richard Judd New Member

I've stopped going with the organised ride as that many bikes causes trouble with participants and car drivers being stupid. I might go straight to the Hawich or have a better ride somewhere else and donate money direct.

Scorch likes this.
  5. Scorch

Scorch Well-Known Member

Yep, I did the EHAAT run to North Weald a few months ago, and have pretty much ruled out doing anything like that again. My wife and I did it last year and really enjoyed it, but the ride became a victim of its own success, and there were about three times as many bikes this year, and it was horrible.
    I will continue to support the Air Ambulance, but not by participating in these impossible group ride-outs.