No customization options are available.

Dianese Goretex jacket for sale

Discussion in 'Members Classifieds' started by R50PPM, May 30, 2017.

1. R50PPM

R50PPM Member

Ok so having bought myself a nice new Dainese Goretex jacket in January I now find its too big, I have never worn it either! The jacket is Dainese Sandstorm touring type jacket, (you can find all the info on Dianese website) this is a 3 piece jacket, you can take out the inner lining and wear it as a jacket on its own. Its size euro 56, and I'd say quite generous.
    All labels are with it but now in pocket as the cotton tag broke while taking photos this morning.

RRP is 439 and above, I would like to see 350 back, I will include postage to most normal UK mainland addresses in that. I'll happily send pictures as can't seem to attach them here.

2. Keith Daynes

Keith Daynes Member

Does anyone know if the classifieds section is actually up & running, tried to list 3 items yesterday but says waiting moderation & can't get a response from admin. If anyone's interested I'm selling Nav 5, genuine BMW top box and genuine BMW engine bars/protectors....

damianadv likes this.
  3. Keith Daynes

Keith Daynes Member

R50PPM - sorry to hijack your post -i couldn't find out how to send a message & incorrectly tagged onto yours - please accept my apologies... Keith

4. R50PPM

R50PPM Member

Hi Keith, not a problem my friend. I hope you get its sorted.

5. R50PPM

R50PPM Member

Ok, so in oder to move this I'll drop the price to 300 posted, if any interest? I need to move it on.

6. R50PPM

R50PPM Member

I thought I'd bump this back up, Id given uni trying to sell it in the summer, but the weather is better for a nice warm and dry jacket now. So 275 including postage to mainland addresses.

7. R50PPM

R50PPM Member

Now sold. Thanks