No customization options are available.

Demo ride today in Conneticut

Discussion in 'Readers Rides' started by DonT45RS, Nov 10, 2017.

1. DonT45RS

DonT45RS Member

Just love the RS and the roads in Western Conneticut are just perfect.
    IMG_9381.JPG

duccrazydave and ray2 like this.
  2. ray2

ray2 Well-Known Member Contributor

Understood.
    And, just in time to use the fall colors as an excuse for some riding....
    You know - if I squint hard, the bike and rider in the avatar look exactly like those in the picture above.

3. DonT45RS

DonT45RS Member

Squint hard and take off about 40 years...but I feel like it was just yesterday when I'm on the bike..can't wait until my black storm arrives in Feb..my old riding buddy in TX is already planning our first ride.

4. ray2

ray2 Well-Known Member Contributor

Oh, yeah.... My wife is always a little surprised when I have to take off the helmet and remind her how old is the guy to whom she's still married. (OK, there's a joke in there somewhere for @Bravo, but I'll leave the statement as is and take my chances.)
    The two of you might take a look at the annual RS ride-in that Darrell, Grumpy Goat, and Terry have organized....
    Click here: http://r1200rsforums.com/threads/arkansas-may-2018-rs-owners-ride-in-may-6-10.4735/

So am I to understand that you're picking up a 2018 black RS? (And why should a BMW come in any other color?.., well OK maybe pearl white.) If so, @darrell will definitely want to talk to you about the ride-in.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    DonT45RS likes this.