No customization options are available.

BOS Desert fox exhaus ordered.

Discussion in 'Exhaust System & Fuel Delivery' started by Bacaruda, May 18, 2016.

1. Bacaruda

Bacaruda Active Member Contributor

I ordered a BOS Desert fox exhaust from Louis motorrad in germany.
    Louis got a 20% discount on one item (valid until tomorrow 19th) so i payed 647 EURO incl shipping to sweden.

https://www.louis.de/en/artikel/bos-desert-fox-rear-silencer/10035830?list=45154320#mediacenter

I choose the black with stainless endcap. Pretty large muffler but from some clips on Youtube it seem to have a deep exhaust sound that i prefer. And it got adjustable noice level.

Now, how shall i deliver this purchase to my wife...

woolf likes this.
  2. Michael

Michael Well-Known Member

Sounds very nice. Your wife should be very pleased to have such an exhaust.
    I've always found it best to tell my wife that I have bought something expensive before I actually buy it. That way, if the reaction is too negative and causes trouble, then I tell her I have not yet bought it and because I love her so much I now will not purchase the item. I tried this out some years ago when I wanted to buy a Bang & Olufsen stereo system. I told her I bought it, the reaction was not too bad so I went ahead and bought the item.

3. Steve L

Steve L Active Member

Looks good and like it's well made.

4. Bacaruda

Bacaruda Active Member Contributor

I hope so. Haven't seen any reviews but you can't go out from this world curious. The noise level is adjusted by a valve that's screw-operated with an allen key. I wonder how that works after a couple of years in entense heat with grime build-up. Only time will tell :)

Louis got Akrapovic, shark and Mivv exhausts as well. might be a good deal with 20% discount. But only valid until tomorrow.
    My voucher code was 130

5. Aussie Import

Aussie Import Well-Known Member

Very cute feature. It ought to make EPA sound testers happy at the twist of a wrist!!!

Bacaruda likes this.
  6. Fjaoos

Fjaoos Member

Hey Baracuda,
    I really like that muffler, too. Could you be so kind and upload a sound sample? :)
    I couldn't find any video on youtube that had it installed on an RS.
    Thanks a lot