No customization options are available.

Boise Riders?

Discussion in 'USA West Riders' started by Daniel, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

So i'm taking my first extended trip on the big twin (there is an actual dealer in Boise Idaho called "Big Twin" that sells BMW motorcycles), it's just a four day weekend, I figure two of those days will be riding from California to Idaho and back, and am wondering if there is anybody on here from the Boise area and may want to meet up for a coffee or what have you? I arrive late Friday and will probably check outta the hotel early Monday.

Attached Files:

2. Bazza Beemer

Bazza Beemer Well-Known Member

Watch out for frost in the mornings on the corners Daniel. Is close to 2-3 deg C in the mornings. Thats like low 30's in your language. Aint no California up here this time of the year.

3. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

But you're in Canada Bazzabeemer, no? I'm gonna be far to the south of your location, but roger that, "safety first!"

4. Bazza Beemer

Bazza Beemer Well-Known Member

Your not that far south. Two weeks back we left Creston, BC on return to Calgary and it was 3.5*C. That is only about 80-100 miles north of Sandpoint ID. We get frosts at 3.5C. We have snow already in the mountains to the west. Yeah a heads up that's all. We have had enough RS members with accidents lately. Don't need any more ever.

Daniel likes this.