No customization options are available.

Arkansas May 2018 RS Owners Ride-In (May 6 - 10)

Discussion in 'USA Midwest Riders' started by darrell, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Bub

Bub Active Member

I would have been there about October 20th, but that doesn't fit your time frame. I also rode 341 that week, great road. Route 9 going south to Mountain View is also really good.

2. Dejocko

Dejocko Member

I appreciate the offer and courtesy but if my night in St. Louis is anything like it was last year... I probably won't be getting to sleep until after 3AM so I doubt I'll be leaving St. Louis until 10AM at the earliest and stopping in Mountain Home the following night. I would probably anticipate me being there at the ride in only for dinner Monday night and part of a Tuesday ride.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    ray2 likes this.
  3. 86Magna

86Magna Member

I'm in and my reservation is made!
    Had to cancel this year because I had the dates of my son's graduation from college mixed up. They've been having graduation weekend on Mother's Day weekend for years. But wouldn't you know this year they changed it. Not something I wanted to miss. He graduated with a masters in embedded systems. Very proud of him. He was the first in our family to get a masters.
    Excited to be able to join next years group.

ray2, terry847, darrell and 1 other person like this.
  4. darrell

darrell Well-Known Member Contributor

Chris, thanks for joining us. Your information and well as your buddy Lance on the K1300S has been added to the summary in post #1.

5. Spratz

Spratz Member

Liz and I really enjoyed the ride-in and meeting everyone at the 2017 ride-in. We had to leave a day early to get back home in time to then drive to Iowa to pick up our son from school. I'm afraid we won't be able to make it to the 2018 ride-in, as we have to pick him up from school on the same weekend. Enjoy!

darrell likes this.
  6. darrell

darrell Well-Known Member Contributor

That's a bummer. Enjoyed having you there.

7. Grumpy Goat

Grumpy Goat Well-Known Member Contributor

Agreed. Enjoyed meeting you and Liz first of all the others in the Ride In, and the first ride you and I shared together.

darrell likes this.