No customization options are available.

Another Georgia boy here .

Discussion in 'USA Southeast Riders' started by Stixx, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Stixx

Stixx Active Member

I was pleasantly surprised to not only meet a few of the newer RS riders in Hamburg NY for the latest Rally with MOA but most of them are contributors to this Forum , so I think I'm going to like it here to garner information on future mods and issues relative to my new RS. This is the first big twin I've had since 2008 as I went smaller for a while and then bought a couple of triumph including a triple tiger explorer. I forgot how sweet the big twins were and especially now with the WC version , I'm in hog heaven , er Beemer heaven with my new RS. Been busy forking and still racking up miles fast as it is so seductive to just skip over the Triumph and jump on the smoothest sport touring bike ever. LOL

2. cushman

cushman Active Member

Hey Stixx - I'm a bit north of Atlanta, new owner but I ride a lot up in Dahlonega/Suches area. Was up there today and saw another RS on the ride. Let me know if you are coming up from Tucker to ride and I might be available!

Stixx likes this.
  3. Leon.P.

Leon.P. Well-Known Member

Welcome and enjoy:)

4. Peter Burridge

Peter Burridge Well-Known Member Contributor

Welcome Stixx. Great real world motor the LC boxer.

5. Stixx

Stixx Active Member

It's always good to know fellow RS rider and I'm right up in that area constantly and will be definitely looking out for you . if you need to contact me I think my contact information is on my profile page if not you can always text me at 404-663-1762

cushman likes this.
  6. Nunzio

Nunzio New Member

I'm usually at TWO most Sunday mornings, early .
    Leave Roswell @ 7:30 am.
    Anybody that' wants to meet up let me know .
    770-893-9038 .
    As luck would have it , I have family plans this Sunday , but could ride on Saturday .

cushman likes this.