No customization options are available.

Alpinestars Atem Jacket and Missle Airflow pants!

Discussion in 'Helmets, Leathers, Boots and Gloves' started by Dejocko, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Dejocko

Dejocko Member

So I have had these for a couple months now and actually did a 2500 mile trip in them back in late August wherein I got my knee down a few times on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Actually really comfortable all things considered but probably too hot to tour in during the peak summer in lower elevations.

Looking forward to my first track day next year!

[​IMG]

duccrazydave likes this.
  2. duccrazydave

duccrazydave Member

What track are you going to?

3. ray2

ray2 Well-Known Member Contributor

If the purpose of this thread was to make some of us jealous, you succeeded.

upload_2017-11-3_0-39-46.png

I like the convenient owner's manual attached to your throttle arm in case you forget how to open the vents. And having the price tag right there will remind you that you don't really want your knee or anything else on this suit actually touching the pavement.

Oh, that's right - you and Minnie Pearl are from the same region. :)

(Don't forget - the CE certified hip protectors are worth the extra money.)

Have fun.

duccrazydave and darrell like this.
  4. Dejocko

Dejocko Member

Not 100% sure, going to go with the owner and some guys from BMW dealership. They go to Roebling Road and Barber a lot and occasionally Road Atlanta.

5. duccrazydave

duccrazydave Member

I've only ever been to VIR (Cornerspeed school/trackdays). Getting on the track is, for me, the absolute best time I've had on a motorcycle. You learn so much about your bike and yourself as a rider. It's going to be a long winter;)

ray2 likes this.