No customization options are available.

2018 Motus MST and MST-R review

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Richard230, Apr 14, 2018 at 11:34 PM.

1. Richard230

Richard230 Well-Known Member Contributor

2. duccrazydave

duccrazydave Active Member

Great Review! Have a Motus dealer about 20 minutes from the house. Need to go give it a demo ride:)

Richard230 likes this.
  3. TPadden

TPadden Active Member

I did an extended test ride on a Motus; I liked it. Then my wife asked me which would you rather have the Motus or a two fer of your choice? I got the RS and a MV Tourismo Veloce Lusso.
    Tom

Last, Jim Evans, Leon.P. and 2 others like this.
  4. Jim Evans

Jim Evans Well-Known Member

I don't understand why they went to all that trouble to put the drive through 90 degrees so they could puta chain on it.
    Plus I don't believe the weight -it looks bloody heavy to me.

ray2 likes this.
  5. ray2

ray2 Well-Known Member Contributor

almost 600 pounds wet...and no electronic engine control, ESA, heated grips, etc. Great straight line power, but not nearly as nimble as the RS in the corners.... Does have throttle by wire.

Yeah, more than a little disappointed - I posted elsewhere that I looked really hard at buying an American product this time around and might have shelled out the $42K for a bike with luggage and all the modifications while the wife had her back turned..., but I don't need a 1990s muscle bike for the price of 2 RSs (and a vengeful wife, after she turned back around).

They'd probably sell better in St. Louis if they weren't being sold out of the BMW dealership. Comparisons with German financial efficiency and engineering are just too easy.