No customization options are available.

2016 R1200RS - California - Low Miles - Extras

Discussion in 'Members Classifieds' started by Braap!, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Braap!

Braap! Member

After.jpg BMW bars 4 U.jpg After completing a few really neat modifications, unfortunately - I have to offer my 2016 R1200RS up for sale. The ODO reads right at 1,000 miles, and I've already pulled 2 oil changes. Modifications include: Handlebar conversion (taller and closer to the rider), Complete MIVV exhaust system (Flapper removed), K&N air filter and finally a Booster-Plug fuel enhancer. I have the three BMW hard cases, the panniers are still in the box. The bike has been pampered, and always stored in the garage. She was never crashed or tipped over - there are no scratches - nicks or dents. During the handlebar conversion, I removed the GPS holder - but it would be easy to re-install it if needed. I would not be selling this awesome machine if I didn't have to (sad!). I'm offering this bike right at $18K. If you were thinking about buying a new one, this would be a pretty good deal considering the costs of the complete exhaust system ($900), panniers ($1,500), booster plug ($150), air filter ($50) and handlebar conversion stuff ($250). I have all the OEM goodies that were removed and a few new oil filters too. I'll giver her a nice bath a get some pictures with the boxes mounted this weekend.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017 at 2:50 PM
  2. dennis kisiel

dennis kisiel New Member

3. dennis kisiel

dennis kisiel New Member

Please call Dennis Kisiel at 2066012383 .

4. Alan Pratt

Alan Pratt New Member

I am interested. You can send me a message or text 3039448594 if you still have it. Thank you!

Alan Pratt